Zakopane, ul. Krupówki 36
TATRA CLUB CENTRUM APARTMENTS
Our apartments are located on the first floor of a historic townhouse, dating from the beginning of the 20th century, right next to the main street – Krupówki.
This excellent location in the very heart of the town, as well as spacious, original interiors featuring authentic highlander (Górale) furniture, paintings, posters and old photographs create an unforgettable environment for your trip to the Tatras. We look forward to welcoming you!
Towels and bed linen are provided.
The apartments are fitted with soundproof windows.
There is no smoking in the apartments at any time.
Wireless internet connection is provided.
„THE PAINTED BOX” APARTMENT
A 50m 2 apartment with separate entrance, including
- a spacious living room with open-plan kitchen, furnished with a double pull-out sofa bed, cupboard/table, armchair, television, table and four chairs, the kitchen is equipped with an electric cooker, microwave, fridge, set of dishes, electric kettle, coffee maker.
- bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, CD-radio
- bathroom equipped with shower, sink, hairdryer
- toilet and sink
- hallway with armchair and hanging space for clothes
A 55m2 apartment with separate entrance, including
- a spacious living room with open-plan kitchen (32m2), furnished with a double pull-out sofa bed, cupboard/table, armchair, television, table and four chairs, the kitchen is equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, set of dishes, electric kettle, coffee maker.
- bedroom (13m2) with double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, CD-radio
- bathroom (4m2) equipped with shower, sink, hairdryer
- toilet and sink (1,5m2)
- hallway (5m2) with armchair and hanging space for clothe
- balcony with small table and chairs, overlooking Krupówki street.
Kalatówki – zawody na starym sprzęcie
Dolina Pięciu Stawów Polskich – Miss tatrzańskich dolin
Zakopiańskie Targi Staroci – raj dla poszukujących „czegoś“
Festiwal Folkloru Ziem Górskich
Muzeum „Oksza“ – łyk kultury w witkiewiczowskiej oprawie
Monte Giewont – najlepszy o świcie
Kasprowy – szybki zimowy wypad na Świętą Górę narciarzy
Nosal – Dol. Olczyska – pomysł na poranną przebieżkę
Antałówka – dobry pomysł na powitanie dnia
Gazdówka – uczta dla podniebienia w góralskiej oprawie
Wiktorówki i Rusinowa Polana – dobry pomysł na niedzielę
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS
200-300 złoty per apartment per night + local tarriff of 2 złoty per person per day. (The price depends on the season, the number of Guests and lengths of stay; the price given does not apply to the Christmas and New Year periods).
mobile. +48 (604) 570 562
landline. +48 182 014 245
Transfer of 30% of the total price of the reservation into our bank account confirms your reservation.
ul. Witkiewicza 11
Bank PBS in Zakopane 88210009 SWIFT CODE: POLU PLPR
Account number: PL 73 8821 0009 0000 0024 7274 0001
When you pay the deposit, you will receive a voucher with reservation details and a map with directions. The balance of payment is due on the day of arrival.
There are parking spaces (costing 20PLN per day) 100 metres from the apartments.
If there are enough free places, guests are welcome to park at our house TATRA CLUB CENTRUM, ul. Witkiewicza 11, which is 8 minutes’ walk from the apartments.